Monday, July 12, 2010

Gatorade Prime 01




What’s in it:

Calories – 100
Total fat – 0g
Cholest – 0 mg
Potassium 35mg
Sodium – 110mg
Total Carb – 25g
Fiber – 0g
Protein 0g
Sugars – 23g
Vitamin A – 0% DV
Vitamin C – 0% DV
Vitamin B6 – 10% DV
Calcium – 0% DV
Iron – 0% DV
Niacin – 10% DV
Pantothenic acid – 10% DV

Caffeine free

*Use 15 minutes prior to exercise or competition

Cost $1.50 ish (what I paid at Price-Chopper)


Tried this out the other day cause we've all been talking about it and I thought I would see what it was all about. It's not a gel, but a drink that could be compared to a more concentrated Gatorade. Overall it tasted pretty good and didn't give me any cramps. I did what no athlete should do and used a new product right before a competition. Might be worth your while to try it out and see if it works for you.

Gatorade Prime 01 Website

No comments:

Post a Comment