Monday, January 24, 2011

Gatorade Recover 03


So to follow up on a previous post I did what seems a million years ago on Gatorade Prime 01. Here is the post workout recovery drink in the new Gatorade G series.

Now this is a 16.9 FL OZ drink and therefore according to the nutritional facts contains 2 servings. However, I am not going to bother with the single serving facts and just give you the whole things, most likely that's what you'll be drinking. I mean who only drinks half a Gatorade anyways. But if you must just do the simple math and you can figure out what a single serving will be (hint - divide by 2).


So what's in it:

calories: 130
total fat: 0g
sodium: 250mg
potassium: 95mg
total carbs: 14g
sugars: 12g
Protein: 16g
Calcium 4% of daily value

Gatorade Recover 03 web-page

Overall I thought it was pretty good. It had a little sweetness to it, but nothing overwhelming. Also a key note that should be made is the protein source is from whey. I would recommend it and it only cost me a buck at my local wal-mart. So give it a try and see how you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Only a buck? Are you serious? Similar stuff in far and far-less-dollars Croatia is 3 dollars at least. :((((

    ReplyDelete