Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Great Season, Hopefully More to Come.

I had some extra time on my hands today, so I thought I would share some thoughts that have come across my mind these past weeks.

This summer has been one of the best experiences of my life; the amazing friends, amazing trips, amazing riding, etc etc. I couldn't had imagined this summer going any better, and hearing all the things everyone has been talking about with the possible direction of this team gets me really wanting it to be late February so we can get out racing soon! All of you guys are awesome, and I couldn't imagine being in a better group of guys; Bruce, Doug, Tim, Mike, Jeff, Eric, et al. (And possibly the addition of a nameless Cat3 rider) You guys rock. I appreciate and understand what Mike, Tim, and Bruce are putting into me with being on this team, as there are also better riders out there, but I know I'm completely dedicated to making the dream of having an all-cat 3 team a reality.

I'm excited to hear about the direction of the team, with having the middle of the season turned to focus on mountain bike racing (which is AWESOME). And apparently we're all going to have to try out Downhill riding. I hope we can get some guys to do cyclocross this year!

Not sure what else to write about, but I figured with the ending of GMSR, now would be a good time to show my appreciation and to say how impatient I am for next season with all of my friends.


~Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment